- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar (or red wine vinegar mixed with 1/2 packet sugar substitute)
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 head endive, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 1/2 small head radicchio, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 small head Bibb lettuce, cut into bite-sized pieces
- In a salad bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Add endive, radicchio, and lettuce. Toss to coat with dressing.
- Fat: 80%
- Carbohydrates: 16%
- Protein: 4%
Keywords: fertility diet, fertility food, low carb diet, salads, Tri-Color Salad, green salad, raw, green salads