- 1 package (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 8 large mushrooms
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- In a medium saucepan, bring 1⁄2 cup water to a boil. Add the spinach and salt. Cover, and cook
according to package directions.
- Wash the mushrooms. Remove the stems, trim off the ends, then chop the stems.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet. Add the chopped mushroom stems. Sauté until golden, for about 3 minutes. Remove from the pan. Add the mushroom caps to the skillet and sauté for 4–5
minutes. Remove the mushroom caps to a heatproof serving platter.
- Drain the spinach. Stir in the sautéed chopped mushrooms.
- Spoon the spinach mixture into the caps and serve immediately or place in the oven on low heat
to keep warm.
- Fat: 57%
- Carbohydrates: 26%
- Protein: 17%
Keywords: fertility diet, fertility food, low carb diet, dinner, Spinach-Stuffed Mushrooms, spinach, mushrooms