- 4 salmon fillets, skinned
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 cup single cream
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 4 lemon wedges
- 2 lb asparagus, ends trimmed
- 4 tbsp butter
- Melt the butter or margarine in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the asparagus spears; cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until asparagus is tender.
- Meanwhile, pat salmon dry and season with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over moderately high heat until hot but not smoking, then cook salmon, turning once until just cooked through about 7 minutes. Transfer to a platter.
- Cook shallot in a skillet over moderate heat, stirring until softened. Stir in half and half, parsley and 1 tbsp dill and simmer until sauce is slightly thickened about 3 min. Stir in remaining tbsp dill and salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour cream sauce over salmon and serve with lemon wedges and asparagus.
- Fat: 50%
- Carbohydrates: 7%
- Protein: 43%
Keywords: Salmon Fillets, Dill Cream Sauce, Sauteed Asparagus, Asparagus, Salmon, Fillets, fertility foods, low carb, fertility diet, salmon fillet