- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Cajun seasoning, to taste
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary
- 1 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup sliced shallots, thinly sliced (4-5 large shallots)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 bunch broccoli (680 g), cut into florets (5 cups)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place chicken breasts in a 9×13 inch glass baking dish with a cover. Add oil, salt, and Cajun seasoning. Mix with your hands until chicken pieces are evenly coated. If using fresh rosemary, chop and sprinkle over chicken. If using dried rosemary, crush with hands and sprinkle over chicken.
- Using your hands again, mix together coating chicken evenly.
- Cover dish and bake in the preheated oven until onions are soft and the chicken is brown and cooked through (juices run clear), about 25 to 35 minutes.
- Whilst chicken is cooking, in a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-low heat. Add shallots and cook, stirring often, to a deep golden brown, about 10 minutes.(Add a tablespoon or two of water if the mixture gets too dry.) Season with salt and pepper; set aside in the skillet.
- Meanwhile, cook broccoli in boiling salted water until just tender, for about 3 to 5 minutes. Drain the broccoli, add it to the shallots in the skillet and toss to combine. Taste and adjust seasonings.
- When the chicken is cooked, serve along with the broccoli.
- Fat: 32%
- Carbohydrates: 11%
- Protein: 57%
Keywords: Chicken, Rosemary Chicken, Broccoli, Caramelized Shallots, fertility foods, fertility diet, low carb, stuffed chicken breast