- 2 lb halibut (about 6 filets)
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 3 tbsp grated parmesan
- 1 tbsp panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix together all ingredients except for the halibut (this can be done by hand or in a mixer).
- Pat halibut dry with a paper towel and lay each piece onto a sprayed/greased baking sheet.
- Divide the parmesan butter into the number of pieces of fish that you have and flatten it out so that it covers the top of the fish.
- Cook the fish for 10-12 minutes (rotate the pan halfway through). It should be almost done.
Turn the broiler on high for 2-3 minutes until the top is golden brown. The fish should be flaky when tested with a fork.
- Fat: 74%
- Carbohydrates: 6%
- Protein: 20%
Keywords: fertility diet, fertility food, low carb diet, dinner, Halibut, parmesan