- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach
- Salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, chopped small
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 4 tbsp butter
- 5 oz grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 325F (160C).
- Thaw the spinach and squeeze all the water out of it. Place it in either a Pyrex casserole, a Corningware dish, or similar, spreading it out evenly. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and garlic powder evenly across the surface of the spinach to taste, but not too liberally.
- Sprinkle the onion evenly across the surface too.
- Sauté the mushrooms in butter till they’re a nice color, and then add them with the butter to the top of the spinach, spreading them out evenly. Finally, sprinkle the cheddar on top evenly, but sparsely (the spinach should not be completely covered by the cheese).
- Bake uncovered for approximately 20 minutes (if you are cooking this with another dish, and the other dish isn’t ready on time, the mushrooms Florentine can cook an extra five minutes or so).
- Fat: 71%
- Carbohydrates: 13%
- Protein: 15%
Keywords: fertility diet, fertility food, low carb diet, dinner, mushroom florentine