- 1 bag (1 lb) frozen shelled edamame (green soybeans)
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1 bunch radishes (8 oz) cut in half and thinly sliced
- 1 cup loosely packed chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Toss the edamame, vinegar, oil, salt, pepper, radishes, and cilantro together in a large bowl.
- Serve chilled or room temperature.
- Fat: 46%
- Carbohydrates: 29%
- Protein: 25%
Keywords: fertility diet, fertility food, low carb diet, salads, raw, edamame salad